Wednesday, April 21, 2010

music.!


Music is relaxing.

I feel so much better when my i-pod is plugged into my ear and all of my favorite songs are playing, or when I'm in the car and i turn the radio on, and my favorite song is jamming on my favorite stations. Music makes me feel so much better, especially when I'm having a bad day because it makes me feel better to know that my favorite songs are playing, and it makes me want to have a singing/dancing party! It makes me forget about the bad day I was just having, or it just makes my day so much better in general. I love love all types of music! I love: hip-hop/rap, r&b, rock, pop, Latin, reggeaton, and old school. However, my favorite out of everything is r&b. Most r&b songs are really relaxing, and most have a really good beat that I can dance to. I think r&b is the best of everything and I can listen to it all day. I believe music is also a way of expression, and everyone loves music. I can't make up any reason why someone wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment