Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Happiest Place On EARTH.


I have never been to Disney Land.
Whenever I say that, I always get the same reaction "what?! really?!" I can say that I have been there, but when I was 2, It doesn't count. But, I'm so excited this summer because I am GOING TO DISNEY LAND! I'm finally going to see the place that everyone calls "the happiest place on earth". I'm really excited because I'm going to be driving up to San Diego for LEGO LAND. and then I'm driving to LA for DISNEY LAND! So basically I'm going to be on a week vacation driving to all of these wonderful places. And it's in the summer, so I'm going to be having a really nice tan when I come back to school, which is always a plus=] I am so ready for the summer that's ahead, all I need to do is be done with school!

No comments:

Post a Comment