Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time just happens to fly by so quickly!

I don't know why, but I feel like this schoolyear has gone by soooo fast! We only have about three months left until I am a junior! I have no idea where the time has gone..I feel as if I was just a little First grader, and now I am on my way into my third year of high school, almost ready to face the world on my own. I guess it is true when people say that "life goes by quickly" I absolutely believe it. Maybe it is just something about Mills High School that makes it all go by even faster. I always catch myself saying "school sucks" or "I can't wait until I leave forever!" But now that I think about it, I should take advantage of high school, because it can't ever come back after I take that walk across the stage! time flies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment