Thursday, February 11, 2010

MAMA MIA



Spirit week is here!



Friday is the homegoing rally, and I am dancing in it! I'm a part of Mrs.Lighty's dance club, and so we were able to dance in the rally tomorrow. It's really cool mostly because I get to skip 2nd and 4th period.....but on top of that I get to dance to Mama Mia! It's a song from Abba and it's pretty cool.. The dance was really complicated though! We sort of did it last minute, but we all got it together and it looks really nice..and the clothes we are supposed to wear is like 70's style. I'm thinking. so I have to look something like this: shiny colors, leggings, and something cute with my hair...I'm not too sure how I'm going to do that, but I guess i will just have to see how everything goes! but I am pretttttty excited.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment