Thursday, February 11, 2010

New York=]




I have always wanted to go to New York! Like it is one of the many things that I have to do in my lifetime. It's sort of like a "Bucket List" that i have. I really would love to walk the streets of New York City. The lights, cabs, people, and buildings are all there waiting for me to see them! It's all so welcoming...and especially the SHOPPING. I would love love to spend all the money that I have into new clothes, shoes, jackets, and accessories that I can find in the many stores of New York. I've heard that it is one of the most fashionable places ever, and I think I would believe it. From the TV shows that I have watched, all of the city life fun and shopping is in New York. Now why wouldn't I want to go there?! I really want to go with a girlfriend of mine, or simply a family trip too! I just want to make it something that I will remember forever, with people that i Love, and i'm sure that it definately will be an adventure! I just hope it comes true, and the next thing you know i will be on the next flight into The Big Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment